Interested in many areas of mission?
From first inquiries to serving abroad, new missionaries have many questions! Learn some of the answers and bless many as they head out into the world that God loves. Mission coaches come alongside people to discern their fit with OM globally and in God's Kingdom.
Key Result Areas
1. Placement - connect and lead applicants through the application and on boarding process
2. Administration - enter and maintain data for members in the coaches area of responsibility
3. Reporting - Provide accurate statistics and information to the HR director
4. Networking - Develop good relationships with coaches in other OM fields and with churches, parents and others interested in opportunities with OM
5. People Care - Provide support to OMers as they prepare, during their time with OM, and as they transition out of OM
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• Cares deeply for people
• Able to understand and implement the complexities of OM policies and practices
• Able to communicate written and spoken English.
• Must have strong administrative ability, including computer use and phone manner
• Able to take initiative and solve problems withing the coaches area of authority
• Previous missions experience is preferred, but not required
As soon as possible
Facebook Feature- Tami Zacharias
It matters not if we are from 200 countries; we are one in Christ and shall be for eternity. OMNI-team member Greg Kernaghan about ‘globalisation’.
“The climb has taken me far beyond the mountain,” says Canadian Freedom Climber Denise Heppner, who knows that helping even one person makes a difference.
After 23 years of reaching out to refugees and immigrants in Germany, one OM couple have relocated to Canada to continue their ministry.