Will you be the Vehicle Fleet Coordinator/Mechanic to look after our fleet of 20 plus vehicles? You will be responsible for the regular maintenance of the fleet as well as any associated paper work (such as insurances, and scheduling repairs). If you have mechanic experience, have practical and organizational skills, and pleasant and effective people skills, we would love for you to be part of our team.
All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Maintaining safety inspections, and insurance
- Recording scheduled car maintenance
- Weekly vehicle maintenance
- Coordinating all new team road training
- Connect with local volunteers for events occurring at Lacken House
- Mechanic experience is essential
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Comfortable driving on the left side and on narrow roads
- Heavy duty (vehicles with a people carrying capacity of 15) driver’s license is preferable
- Knowledge on Microsoft office including, Excel, Word, and Outlook or willingness to learn.
- Pleasant and effective people skills
As soon as possible
After years of the team dreaming, the Big Red Bus finally joins the National Ploughing Championships during a windstorm.
“Christmas isn’t just a day, though. It’s a season, a feeling, a thought process that brings us to the realisation that we are small parts of a much larger picture. In the middle of the hustle and bustle, shopping, wrapping, giving, sharing, laughing and caring are we focusing on the right part of the season? Where are our hearts?" wonders OMer Hannah.
“Looking around that pub at the various people enjoying their tea, I started really thinking about what he’d said,” Hannah remembers. “Praying for revival…In a country that many have come to learn is spiritually dark, have we given up on praying for the people? Has the belief in revival died, or are we still trusting that God can move in a mighty way?”
Sent from OM Ireland, the Fitzgibbon family followed God's call on their lives to Russia and back.
The opportunity to continue planting gospel seeds keeps drawing short-term outreach participants back to Ireland.
Brandy and her daughter Alexia (USA) went to Ireland for a two-week outreach and left impacted just as much as they'd impacted others.