Join our international team of 400 people from 50 different nationalities. We’re investing in young people and the opportunity to use and grow in your technical skills to keep a life-changing ministry operating. Being part of the on board community you will receive personal input through daily team devotions and other ship events as well as the opportunity to experience the culture of the international crew and staff and the countries the ship visits.
Working with the Maintenance team on board you will be responsible for:
• Domestic water systems throughout the vessel: fresh water lines, black and grey waste water systems, drainage systems, certain hydraulic and refrigeration systems.
• Working under the leadership of the vessel’s Accommodation Maintenance Engineering Officer, responsibilities include the maintenance of wash rooms; vacuum toilet systems; water supply, use and drainage in the galley etc.
• You have qualifications and several years of experience as a plumber.
• You are able to work independently and have experience in working with threaded fittings, small diameter copper and steel pipes, plastic piping, brazing and soldering, crimped fittings, etc.
• You have problem-solving skills and you are manually skilled.
• You have the ability to work with a small team and contribute to the overall project goals regarding personal and environmental safety, efficiency and quality.
• Good English ability, both in spoken and written form.
On the job training will be provided as needed.
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Este año se celebra el décimo aniversario del barco Logos Hope. Pero, ¿conocés toda la historia detrás del ministerio de los barcos de Operación Movilización? Seguí leyendo para descubrir su increíble travesía.
Auf See :: Die Rettungsboote der Logos Hope bekommen neue Motoren, damit sie für Notfälle gerüstet sind
At Sea :: Logos Hope's rescue boats receive new engines, ensuring they remain equipped to respond to an emergency.
Ushuaia, Argentinen :: Am 4. Januar 1988 lief das erste Schiff von OM, die MS Logos, vor der Küste von Feuerland in Südamerika auf einen Felsen. Dieser Artikel feiert den 30. Jahrestag des Schiffbruchs, an dem frühere und heutige Schiffsmitarbeiter und unsere Partner auf der ganzen Welt sich an Gottes Treue zur Schiffsarbeit erinnern.
Ushuaia, Argentina :: On 4 January 1988 OM’s first ship, MV Logos, struck rocks off Tierra del Fuego in South America. This article marks the 30th anniversary of the shipwreck; as crewmembers past and present, along with partners around the world, reflect on God’s faithfulness to the Ship Ministry.
Nassau, Bahamas :: The Esposito family from Argentina enjoys serving God together on board Logos Hope, bringing professional skills and supporting each other.