Join our international team of 400 people from 50 different nationalities. We’re investing in young people and the opportunity to use and grow in your technical skills to keep a life-changing ministry operating. Being part of the on board community you will receive personal input through daily team devotions and other ship events as well as the opportunity to experience the culture of the international crew and staff and the countries the ship visits.
Working with the Electrical team on board you will be responsible for:
• Fulfilling the on-going maintenance and repair for our vessel
• Carrying out domestic installations, motor installations and installation of automation sensors as part of a continuous programme of upgrading
• Working in areas could involve work on the following machinery and systems: generators, switchboard up to 1000V, motors, control systems, public address system, fire alarm system, bridge & navigation equipment, computerised systems i.e. AutoCAD, planned maintenance system (AMOS) and PLC (Siemens S7) Programming
• Qualifications and experience with Electronic and control systems, motor control systems, cable installation & heavy duty wiring, generators and switchboards, maintenance, commissioning and fault finding.
• You have problem-solving skills and manual dexterity.
• You have the ability to work in a small team and are able to contribute to the overall goals of upgrading, maintaining and operating the various electrical and electronic systems on board.
• You are able to read and understand Technical drawings, manuals and documents.
• Good English ability, both in spoken and written form.
On the job training will be provided as needed.
Auf See :: Die Rettungsboote der Logos Hope bekommen neue Motoren, damit sie für Notfälle gerüstet sind
At Sea :: Logos Hope's rescue boats receive new engines, ensuring they remain equipped to respond to an emergency.
Ushuaia, Argentinen :: Am 4. Januar 1988 lief das erste Schiff von OM, die MS Logos, vor der Küste von Feuerland in Südamerika auf einen Felsen. Dieser Artikel feiert den 30. Jahrestag des Schiffbruchs, an dem frühere und heutige Schiffsmitarbeiter und unsere Partner auf der ganzen Welt sich an Gottes Treue zur Schiffsarbeit erinnern.
Ushuaia, Argentina :: On 4 January 1988 OM’s first ship, MV Logos, struck rocks off Tierra del Fuego in South America. This article marks the 30th anniversary of the shipwreck; as crewmembers past and present, along with partners around the world, reflect on God’s faithfulness to the Ship Ministry.
Nassau, Bahamas :: The Esposito family from Argentina enjoys serving God together on board Logos Hope, bringing professional skills and supporting each other.
Nassau, Bahamas :: Familie Esposito aus Argentinien dient Gott gerne gemeinsam an Bord der Logos Hope, bringt ihre Fähigkeiten ein und unterstützt sich gegenseitig