We are looking for someone who can help our team make a greater impact in Hungary by ensuring we have good IT systems and support. Come and be our 'behind-the-scenes Hero' by providing IT oversight and development.
We need your advice in planning, achieving and maintaining IT solutions and keeping up-to-date with current IT developments.
The work involves:
- provide support to team members and hands-on IT support
- provide IT training
- update and maintain IT policies and procedures
- update and maintain OM Hungary web-based interaction with world wide supporters.
This is not a full time position in itself, so there will also be chances to be involved in the team's ministry opportunities. There will be OM related IT training and OM International technical support.
We need someone who:
- enjoys working with people from different backgrounds
- has a good working knowledge of English and openness to learn some basic Hungarian.
As soon as possible
OM's new field leader in Hungary shares his journey in missions and his heart for establishing vibrant communities of Jesus followers.
OMer Patrick shares his biggest takeaways from serving in sports ministry in Hungary for two years.
A group of young Swiss Christians use small, practical acts of service to share Christ’s love with families in need in Hungary.
Hungarian students learn about dating, sex and marriage during a Bus4Life visit.
Two young Hungarians share about their experiences serving abroad with OM on Logos Hope and in the UK.
Puppentheater, Konzerte, Baseball – wie OM Ungarn von Jesus weitergibt