Do you have a heart for the vulnerable and marginalized, and want to fight the injustice of sexual slavery?
Italy is a destination country for victims of sexual exploitation. There is a lack of support structures to meet the many needs of the women trapped in prostitution.
We're looking for additions to our small team to help us develop the ministry further.
· Work alongside the ministry coordinator in executing ministry activities (street outreach, long-term relationship building, awareness raising)
· Organization of support services for the victims; such as gaining alternative means to gain an income and psychological and spiritual support
· Minimum age: 21
· Knowledge of Italian or high commitment to learn Italian
· Pro-activeness and ability to develop the scope of the ministry
· Flexibility and ability to work in a small team
Qualification/ experience in any of the following fields recommended: social work, counselling, art therapy, human rights, legal knowledge.
Please Note: All jobs/opportunities on this site are nonsalaried. People joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.
As soon as possible
“Aren’t there enough churches in Italy?” Not to reach the 50,000 people in Pisa, says OM team, who plants La Torre.
Ride2Transform allows teams on two wheels to pedal far and wide, praying and sharing the love of Christ in least reached areas in Europe and Africa.
A new church in Pisa puts the gospel at the centre of everything and has committed to reaching its neighbours, especially young people and students.
OM Italy organised an art exhibition in December in Pisa to illustrate the issues of personal freedom and highlight sexual trafficking and their role in helping victims.
By providing holistic care and support to victims of human trafficking, OM hopes to lead them to freedom in Christ.
First English Sports Camp for the team in Fucecchio, near Pisa after a year of local ministry through sports activities and an after school programme.