Do you have the gift of administration? Do you like working with details? Do you love to-do-lists and can get things done? Do you prefer to strategically serve “behind the scenes”?
OM Near East is looking for a detail-oriented “Administrative Assistant” to fulfill a crucial role for our field leadership team.
Carry out a variety of administrative tasks in order to facilitate effective management of the field
1. Minute field leadership team meetings
2. Follow up when people have tasks to ensure completion
3. Prepare presentations on behalf of the field
4. Maintain and update field documents
2. Assist Field Leader
Work with and on behalf of the field leader in order to increase his effectiveness
1. Manage field leader’s diary
2. Read/monitor/respond to emails on behalf of FL
3. Delegate tasks on behalf of FL
4. Organise travel details for FL
Engage in phone and email communication in order to maintain good relationships within the field and with field partners
1. Liaise with field members to implement field leadership team decisions
2. Communicate with other fields as required
4. Project Management
Assist with the management of projects in order to increase efficiency and funding
1. Carry out research for potential projects
2. Compile project reports on a regular basis and distribute to interested parties
5. Event Planning
Organise events as requested by the field leadership team in order to support the ministry of the field
1. Research and book locations for field meetings and events
2. Oversee logistics for field events and meetings
3. Prepare required resources for events
As soon as possible
Die OM-Teams im Nahen Osten berichten über aktuelle Entwicklungen in Jordanien, Syrien, im Libanon und im Irak.
Syrian Kurdish refugee families profess faith in Jesus Christ.
OM workers share the Bible with Muslims in the Near East.
OM teams in the Near East Field share ministry updates from Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq.
OM Near East Field's internship school trains Arab Christians and others called to reach the Muslims of Iraq.
"Although the Kurds feel they are one of the forgotten peoples of the world, they aren’t forgotten by God," an OM worker explains.