Albania needs someone who is passionate about evangelism and enjoys motivating people to serve and be involved in mission.
The evangelical church in Albania is just 0.5% of the population. Many people have not heard of Jesus and the church needs help to spread the Good News. There are people and churches around the world that want to come to Albania. You could be the link that brings these together.
The short-term mission coordinator role has three parts:
1. Together with OM and church leaders, find places that need teams to come.
2. Communicate the needs, find teams, provide information, etc.
3. Plan and lead or oversee the teams while they are in Albania, encouraging people to find their place within the short-term team as well as their part in long-term mission.
- A love and passion for Jesus and people
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Good organisational, administrative and leadership skills
- Experience in planning activities
- Able to speak and communicate well in English
- Willing to learn Albanian
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Enjoy traveling and meeting new people
As soon as possible
Anna erzählt von ihrer Reise, die sie über Afrika nach Albanien geführt hat. Dort nutzt sie ihre Ausbildung, um mit Kindern mit Behinderung zu arbeiten.
Nertila met Jesus when she was a child through an OM outreach. Now 18, she is isolated from education and Christian community.
Anna shares her journey from Germany to Africa and finally to Albania where she uses her professional skills to work with children with disabilities.
Against all odds, 19-year-old Melisa from Albania joins Logos Hope.
OM's ministry to a special needs development centre shows Christ's love in action to residents, caretakers and the community.
OMer Lisi has a 'chance meeting' with a special needs Albanian man and his mother in a beautifully God-ordained way.