Use your technical and IT skills to help reach Afghans around the world. You will provide on-site and remote support for computer users within our team to help our Pamir ministries succeed. You will use your programming skills to build and support ministry applications (websites, follow-up systems, etc.)”
Key Result Areas
1. Network Management
2. Hardware & Software Management
3. Support & Training - Support and train local users in the effective use of IT
4. Security - Ensure reliable and consistent backup and security
5. Online Activities - Help with social media and internet projects
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• In-depth knowledge of computer systems
• Communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to analyse and evaluate network and system performance
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Able to communicate in English
• Able to learn and navigate new technologies
• Patience in working with users
• IT / Computer Science Degree, or equivalent is preferred
As soon as possible
Facebook Feature- Tami Zacharias
It matters not if we are from 200 countries; we are one in Christ and shall be for eternity. OMNI-team member Greg Kernaghan about ‘globalisation’.
“The climb has taken me far beyond the mountain,” says Canadian Freedom Climber Denise Heppner, who knows that helping even one person makes a difference.
After 23 years of reaching out to refugees and immigrants in Germany, one OM couple have relocated to Canada to continue their ministry.