It's not just graphic design. It's creating an image that will motivate members of vibrant communities of Jesus followers. If you already have graphic design experience, this position could be for you!
Key Result Areas
1. Graphic Design - Provide visual graphic services ensuring consistency of OM's branding
2. Communications - Implement and evaluate communication strategies and plans
3. Social and Digital Media - Oversee social and digital media campaigns & content creation
4. Project Management - Oversee various marketing and promotional projects
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• Previous graphic design experience is an asset
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to work within a team environment
• A positive, professional attitude
• Excellent grasp of current core design requirements
• Demonstrated ability in Adobe Creative Suite 5+
As soon as possible
Facebook Feature- Tami Zacharias
It matters not if we are from 200 countries; we are one in Christ and shall be for eternity. OMNI-team member Greg Kernaghan about ‘globalisation’.
“The climb has taken me far beyond the mountain,” says Canadian Freedom Climber Denise Heppner, who knows that helping even one person makes a difference.
After 23 years of reaching out to refugees and immigrants in Germany, one OM couple have relocated to Canada to continue their ministry.