As an IT officer, your focus will be on maintaining information technology for all employees in the area, and enable all departments to fulfill their duties efficiently and effectively. You’ll also provide support for production staff, and technical assistance for software deployments.
Secure staff devices according to IT policies.
2. Staff security training
Train staff in security practises so company data can remain private and secure.
3. Hardware and software management
Maintain and upgrade devices and software according to IT policies.
Ensure reliable and consistent backups within OM standards and suited to each field’s circumstances.
5. Office 365
Provide assistance to fields to maximize productivity by using Office 365.
6. Represent IT concerns to Area IT Officer (AITO)
Relate to Area IT officer in order to report/represent IT concerns.
Minimum preferred requirements
· OM core values internalized
· In-depth knowledge of computer systems
· Ability describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to analyse and evaluate network and system performance
· Organized and attentive to detail
· Able to communicate in English
· Able to learn and navigate new technologies (Windows, Linux, Mac, Web design or development skills would be an advantage)
· Patience in working with users
· IT or Computer Science Degree, or equivalent is preferred
As soon as possible
A pastor serving in the Arabian Peninsula shares how professional Christian workers are not just a different form of missionary; they are the future of missions.
A pastor serving in the Arabian Peninsula shares about what it’s like to be a Christian in the Arab world—and how the door is wide open to serve there.
Los obreros de OM en la Península Arábiga usan sus empleos de forma intencional como una fuente oportunidades para desarrollar relaciones y compartir la verdad con sus compañeros de trabajo en las naciones menos alcanzadas.
God uses Janet to reach people through one-on-one encounters at a bookshop in a closed country.
For years, Gustavo, an architect from Central America, felt drawn to working in the Arabian Peninsula. Then, on a short-term trip, he saw what it could be like to use his profession overseas.
Por años, Gustavo*, un arquitecto de América Central, se sintió llamado a trabajar en la Península Arábiga. Finalmente, se presentó la oportunidad de realizar un viaje de corto plazo para ver cómo sería utilizar su profesión en el exterior.