The INT team supports the onboard crew with INT functions aboard the MV Logos Hope and ensures the systems required to perform those functions are available and functioning correctly.
• You will provide end user support to the business users on the ship. Ensuring their issues are solved and the user is trained/communicated with in any preventative measures for the future.
• You will be responsible for managing people’s accounts and the creation of, as well as ensuring our security policies are adhered to.
• You will monitor all INT hardware and software to ensure its proper function. Correcting any problems that arise as a matter of priority.
• You will be ‘on duty’ on a regular schedule and will be required to respond to INT emergencies out of hours. You will also be responsible for checking all regularly scheduled activities have taken place eg Backup systems.
• You will provide support, as appropriate, for people’s personal devices and be involved in the education and training of people in the use of the INT systems.
• You will also be assigned projects and be able to contribute ideas for the improvement and development of the ships systems.
• You will regularly be dealing with people and will need to be patient, friendly and approachable to them.
• You are a good team player, willing to help one another and share information freely.
• Flexibility, particularly around working hours, will be essential. Appreciating the urgency of a job and the priorities that may need to be altered is very important.
• You are well acquainted with the Microsoft Windows operating system, ideally multiple versions. A significant bonus is experience of networking or the Windows Server architecture.
• You are able to follow policies and procedures precisely and recognise any changes that may have an impact outside of your particular task.
• You will seek the guidance of your colleagues and INT Manager whenever you are uncertain, recognising the power you have to impact the ships ministry by your mistakes.
• You enjoy computing and the challenges there in, you desire to grow and learn more about this field.
Este año se celebra el décimo aniversario del barco Logos Hope. Pero, ¿conocés toda la historia detrás del ministerio de los barcos de Operación Movilización? Seguí leyendo para descubrir su increíble travesía.
Auf See :: Die Rettungsboote der Logos Hope bekommen neue Motoren, damit sie für Notfälle gerüstet sind
At Sea :: Logos Hope's rescue boats receive new engines, ensuring they remain equipped to respond to an emergency.
Ushuaia, Argentinen :: Am 4. Januar 1988 lief das erste Schiff von OM, die MS Logos, vor der Küste von Feuerland in Südamerika auf einen Felsen. Dieser Artikel feiert den 30. Jahrestag des Schiffbruchs, an dem frühere und heutige Schiffsmitarbeiter und unsere Partner auf der ganzen Welt sich an Gottes Treue zur Schiffsarbeit erinnern.
Ushuaia, Argentina :: On 4 January 1988 OM’s first ship, MV Logos, struck rocks off Tierra del Fuego in South America. This article marks the 30th anniversary of the shipwreck; as crewmembers past and present, along with partners around the world, reflect on God’s faithfulness to the Ship Ministry.
Nassau, Bahamas :: The Esposito family from Argentina enjoys serving God together on board Logos Hope, bringing professional skills and supporting each other.