Do you have a heart for children? Do you want to get to know them, share the Gospel and disciple them? You will work with an existing team in a pioneering Turkish language church in London. You will be part of providing a church community that cares for the spiritual needs of the Turkish speakers who live there.
You must have:
- Desire to see children influenced by the Gospel
- Willingness to serve the Turkish language community: Turks, Kurds, Bulgarians, Cypriots
- Knowledge of the culture or eagerness to learn their culture
- Ability to speak at least one of these languages: Turkish or English
- Love for the people and pray for them
As soon as possible
As long as possible
There were times when Deborah wondered: “Am I too young to do this?” or “Am I experienced enough?” But each time God showed her that He had a plan.
Rachel reaches out to Arabs through a mums and toddlers group based in her community in England.
Years of consistent Christ-centred community allow an OM worker to develop friendships with Pakistani women and study the Bible with them.
For the Kurdish people, the future is uncertain. But the gospel message that believers want to share with them is one of overwhelming hope.
God uses a bold husband and wife team to be His witness among Somali people everywhere.
The Friendship Centre is a central hub and meeting place for people from a diverse community in England.