Do you have a heart for children? Do you want to get to know them, share the Gospel and disciple them? You will work with an existing team in a pioneering Turkish language church in London. You will be part of providing a church community that cares for the spiritual needs of the Turkish speakers who live there.
You must have:
- Desire to see children influenced by the Gospel
- Willingness to serve the Turkish language community: Turks, Kurds, Bulgarians, Cypriots
- Knowledge of the culture or eagerness to learn their culture
- Ability to speak at least one of these languages: Turkish or English
- Love for the people and pray for them
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Rachel* reaches out to Arabs through a Mums and Toddlers group based in her community in England.
Years of consistent Christ-centred community allow an OM worker to develop friendships with Pakistani women and study the Bible with them.
For the Kurdish people, the future is uncertain. But the gospel message that believers want to share with them is one of overwhelming hope.
Short-term workers are inspired to share the good news after experiencing opportunities on outreach in Turkey.
The Friendship Centre is a central hub and meeting place for people from a diverse community in England.
The Kid's 'n' Things team visited two churches to run five-day long holiday clubs, with the theme of “Lionheart and the Great Wild West Adventure”.