Help us present Logos Hope to the world! Working on board this unique ship, you will be responsible for managing and supporting a creative team that brings the stories of the Ship Ministry to life through writing and design, photos and video, media relations and more as you travel from port to port.
- A creative yet flexible individual with proven small team management experience.
- Marketing and communications relevant training and experience preferred.
- Able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form, with Spanish language ability a benefit.
- A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while on board.
Working on board Logos Hope, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing the onboard communications team and activities, budget and resources.
- Ensuring the timely and suitable provision of resources:
o to facilitate the onboard ministry of Logos Hope
o to facilitate a positive image of Logos Hope in each port of call
o to facilitate the international communication of the ministry of Logos Hope
- Assisting in development of new communication concepts and further development of strategy for areas of responsibility.
- Maintaining the proper use of the ship brand, communications resources and policies within the ministry of Logos Hope.
“It was five years ago that I ran through the flag tunnel in South Korea and entered the Logos Hope ship for the first time,” remembers Camila. “My heart was beating fast and my mouth was dry. I carried a suitcase full of clothes and pictures of the people I would miss. I also carried with me many dreams and things I wanted to achieve in those first two years—professional dreams, sentimental dreams, material dreams—all of which came from the desires of my heart.”
Schiffe :: Eine Schiffsmitarbeiterin aus Osteuropa erzählt von ihrer Zeit auf der Logos Hope
Ships :: A volunteer from Eastern Europe shares the story of her time serving on Logos Hope.
Este año se celebra el décimo aniversario del barco Logos Hope. Pero, ¿conocés toda la historia detrás del ministerio de los barcos de Operación Movilización? Seguí leyendo para descubrir su increíble travesía.
Auf See :: Die Rettungsboote der Logos Hope bekommen neue Motoren, damit sie für Notfälle gerüstet sind
At Sea :: Logos Hope's rescue boats receive new engines, ensuring they remain equipped to respond to an emergency.