Are you a people-person with strong organizational skills? Do you feel lead to help send people into the mission field? Join us and help us see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
- Willingness to serve and care for others wholeheartedly
- Understanding of personnel work as a ministry (not just a job/role).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and coordination abilities
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Willing to travel and learn Norwegian
- Commitment to serve at least two years in this role
- OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
As soon as possible
People of OM- Facebook Feature HuiMin Kim
Norwegen :: Shura aus Ecuador nutzt die seltene Chance und erklärt in ihrer Muttersprache das Evangelium
Norway :: A rare chance to speak her native tongue gives gives Shura (Ecuador) a chance to share the Gospel.
In January 2013, OM Norway and Norwegian Naval Training Agency agreed on internship programme for deckhands and motormen on board MV Logos Hope.
OM Norway Field Leader Willy Andre Meberg expresses condolences and prayer for the people of Norway.