Use your special ability to inform and inspire through storytelling with the written word and be a part of the OM Ships team sharing knowledge, help and hope.
Working with the Marketing and Communications team on board and on shore, you will be responsible for:
- Researching, interviewing and writing finished stories and text materials for web and print use.
- Writing, editing and proof reading text for other projects.
- Archiving written materials.
- A creative team player with ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Relevant qualification and/or a proven track record in journalism or similar.
- Ability to work to regular deadlines.
- Excellent English ability, both in spoken and written form. (Spanish fluency would be an added benefit.)
- A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while with the Ship Ministry.
“It was five years ago that I ran through the flag tunnel in South Korea and entered the Logos Hope ship for the first time,” remembers Camila. “My heart was beating fast and my mouth was dry. I carried a suitcase full of clothes and pictures of the people I would miss. I also carried with me many dreams and things I wanted to achieve in those first two years—professional dreams, sentimental dreams, material dreams—all of which came from the desires of my heart.”
Schiffe :: Eine Schiffsmitarbeiterin aus Osteuropa erzählt von ihrer Zeit auf der Logos Hope
Ships :: A volunteer from Eastern Europe shares the story of her time serving on Logos Hope.
Este año se celebra el décimo aniversario del barco Logos Hope. Pero, ¿conocés toda la historia detrás del ministerio de los barcos de Operación Movilización? Seguí leyendo para descubrir su increíble travesía.
Auf See :: Die Rettungsboote der Logos Hope bekommen neue Motoren, damit sie für Notfälle gerüstet sind
At Sea :: Logos Hope's rescue boats receive new engines, ensuring they remain equipped to respond to an emergency.