Are you eager to go to those parts of the community that are unreached? Cardiff, the capital of Wales, like many cities in the UK, has become home to the peoples of the world, the newly arrived and the 2nd generation arrivals. Do you want to get to know them, share the Gospel and disciple young believers? Wales has the lowest level of church attendance in the UK. Working with a church you will help the wider community meet Jesus and be part of a vibrant community of Jesus followers.
- Willingness to serve the wider community and learn to communicate your faith in a way that they understand.
- A heart to make disciples
- Desire to partner with local churches and other agencies
- Speaks English and has a willingness to engage with other cultures
- Experience in sharing God’s love in an urban context
- Love the people and pray for them
As soon as possible
As long as possible
OM worker Janice uses art to create conversations about the gospel on the streets of England.
Long-term worker sees fresh stirrings of faith among Muslim communities in the UK.
Working among the UK's Turkish-speaking communities, an OM worker is witnessing lives being transformed.
An interview with the leaders of MDT UK, an exciting new training programme in Birmingham and London.
Editor Kris speaks to Andrew Berry about the opportunities that exist among least-reached communities across the British Isles.
OM's ministry in the UK brings children to hear about Jesus in primary schools with shows and holiday clubs at Christmas and Easter in particular, and has done so for the last 20+ years.