Are you eager to go to those parts of the community that are unreached? Cardiff, the capital of Wales, like many cities in the UK, has become home to the peoples of the world, the newly arrived and the 2nd generation arrivals. Do you want to get to know them, share the Gospel and disciple young believers? Wales has the lowest level of church attendance in the UK. Working with a church you will help the wider community meet Jesus and be part of a vibrant community of Jesus followers.
- Willingness to serve the wider community and learn to communicate your faith in a way that they understand.
- A heart to make disciples
- Desire to partner with local churches and other agencies
- Speaks English and has a willingness to engage with other cultures
- Experience in sharing God’s love in an urban context
- Love the people and pray for them
As soon as possible
As long as possible
The Friendship Centre is a central hub and meeting place for people from a diverse community in England.
Short-term workers are inspired to share the good news after experiencing opportunities on outreach in Turkey.
The Kid's 'n' Things team visited two churches to run five-day long holiday clubs, with the theme of “Lionheart and the Great Wild West Adventure”.
OM workers use London charity shop to reach out to surrounding Turkish and Kurdish communities.
Loving our Muslim neighbours is an opportunity and privilege.
God uses a bold husband and wife team to be His witness among Somali people everywhere.