Serve on board Logos Hope with an international crew of 400 volunteers from over 60 different countries.
We are looking for a qualified nurse to provide on board medical care and treatment for crew & guests under the direction of the ship’s physician.
What are the requirements (skills/competences) for this role?
• You have previous work experience in a Hospital or Doctor’s practice
You have studied/completed an apprenticeship in...
• You are willing to practice communication with people & Doctors
• Be part of the Emergency duty
• You are proactive and you like to organize yourself and work independently
If you receive applications/inquiries the following basic information can be send to those people as well:
What will be your tasks and responsibilities in this role?
• You are responsible for...
- Running the clinic together with the Doctors
- Emergency situations, Documentation/Patient records
- Monthly maintenance and First aid kits check
- Drug inventory
- Making the clinic safe for sailing and putting out seasick medication to service desk
- Cleaning (Sterilising used instruments, Floor, Surfaces, Rooms etc...)
• You are the one who….
- Keeps the vaccination cards up to date for each crew member
- Gives vaccinations
- Helps with Insurance claims
- Is part of the Control team and on call duty medical staff
• You coordinate the duty medical schedule for each month
• You need to be confident, willing to serve and gentle as a medical staff.
As soon as possible
“It was five years ago that I ran through the flag tunnel in South Korea and entered the Logos Hope ship for the first time,” remembers Camila. “My heart was beating fast and my mouth was dry. I carried a suitcase full of clothes and pictures of the people I would miss. I also carried with me many dreams and things I wanted to achieve in those first two years—professional dreams, sentimental dreams, material dreams—all of which came from the desires of my heart.”
Schiffe :: Eine Schiffsmitarbeiterin aus Osteuropa erzählt von ihrer Zeit auf der Logos Hope
Ships :: A volunteer from Eastern Europe shares the story of her time serving on Logos Hope.
Este año se celebra el décimo aniversario del barco Logos Hope. Pero, ¿conocés toda la historia detrás del ministerio de los barcos de Operación Movilización? Seguí leyendo para descubrir su increíble travesía.
Auf See :: Die Rettungsboote der Logos Hope bekommen neue Motoren, damit sie für Notfälle gerüstet sind
At Sea :: Logos Hope's rescue boats receive new engines, ensuring they remain equipped to respond to an emergency.