Bus4Life is a ministry initiated through OM Finland. They share the bus with several countries around Eastern Europe. The bus also comes a few times a year to Romania (3-5 times in a year) for 1-3 weeks at a time.
Skills and Passions as a Coordinator of Bus4Life:
- good communicator
- people person
- good leader
- positive attitude
- fluent in both English and Romanian
- willing to travel, change beds every second night and eat whatever hosts provide
- open minded, flexible, adaptable, teachable
- ready to work with an international and interdenominational team
- good steward of finances and logistics
- willing to asume responsibilities
As soon as possible
A recap of Bus4Life's ministry in Romania during the summer of 2018.
OM uses an educational programme called KidsGames to share Bible stories in a public school.
MDTe3 students spent almost one month in Romania learning and practising evangelistic methods to be able to reach out to people from other cultures.
Facebook Feature- Aryel Grozav
Surprises await Bus4Life coordinator Esko when visiting a Romanian village: Meeting orphaned girls saved on a visit 26 years ago, and the former Chief of Police from the Communist era.
Rafael Nastase is the field leader of OM Romania. He tells his story and describes the current work of OM Romania.