Do you love your art and use it evangelistically? Do you have a heart for the least reached and marginalised in the North West of England? Do you want to get to know them, share the Gospel and disciple new believers? This is an exciting pioneer opportunity working with an experienced missionary artist. You will serve within a church context and seek to help those from a local least reached community become a vibrant community of Jesus followers.
- A good level of artistic ability – evidence will be required
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A team player
- Willingness to sacrificially serve the community
- Love the people and pray for them
- Speak English (opportunity to increase in this ability through first joining our 3-month ELCO (English Language Cultural Opportunities programme).
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Rachel* reaches out to Arabs through a Mums and Toddlers group based in her community in England.
Years of consistent Christ-centred community allow an OM worker to develop friendships with Pakistani women and study the Bible with them.
For the Kurdish people, the future is uncertain. But the gospel message that believers want to share with them is one of overwhelming hope.
Short-term workers are inspired to share the good news after experiencing opportunities on outreach in Turkey.
The Friendship Centre is a central hub and meeting place for people from a diverse community in England.
The Kid's 'n' Things team visited two churches to run five-day long holiday clubs, with the theme of “Lionheart and the Great Wild West Adventure”.