Your heart beats for sending people to the missions field? Welcome to the Training & Outreach department! You can help people get an insight in God's kingdom, so that the participants return with precious experiences for a life-time to their local churches!
• Living relationship with Jesus
• Love to work with people
• Team player
• Fluency in German, good knowledge of English
• Development of applications for outreaches starting from a period of six months
• Interviewing applicants
• Responsibility to select applicants
• Providing support and training for the candidates during time of preparation up to departure
• Administrative implementation of standardized processes in human resources department
• Partnership with sending churches
• Participation at international first-timer conferences and staff forums
• Support of workers during their stay abroad and after their return
As soon as possible
Building relationships with Muslims and sharing about the good news of Jesus in the city of Graz, Austria during the Building Bridges Experience outreach.
Participants from all over the world share the good news about Jesus with people on the streets, in homes, in a fitness centre.
"The Lord gave me a verse out of Isaiah 50:5...I started to understand that I had a lot to give, and that God’s ways for me might lead me differently than I had thought," said OMer Evelyn.
“It is wonderful and we are very grateful to God that we can live here,” Javid said. “Finally we have found a place where we can live our faith in Jesus in peace."
Finn und Naomi, workers at Building Bridges in Linz and Traun, give us insight into their experiences and encounters with migrants.
Erlebnisse als Trainee beim Building Bridges Team in Österreich bei der Arbeit unter Migranten.