Are you gifted with practical and technical skills? Do you have a desire to use these to help maintain a ministry centre and offices in London? We are looking for someone to ensure maintenance, security and smooth functioning of the Forest Hill Centre.
* Previous experience with any of the trades (carpentry, plumbing, electrical) would be advantageous.
* Able to maintain official records and other administrative responsibilities
*A proven record of risk assessment and mitigation
* Ability to solve problems, find creative solutions
* Helpful to have understanding of UK Health and Safety regulations (or a willingness to learn)
* Understanding (or willingness to learn) UK Fire safety regulations
** The person must have the right to work in the UK
As soon as possible
Cathy (OM worker) minsters to a Pakistani community in England by running a mothers and toddlers' group. This story speaks to the impact this is having and the warmth of community and relationship Cathy is experiencing, as a result. Bible studies are a highlight and serve to open channels of communication about God.
For the Kurdish people, the future is uncertain. But the gospel message that believers want to share with them is one of overwhelming hope.
God uses a bold husband and wife team to be His witness among Somali people everywhere.
The Friendship Centre is a central hub and meeting place for people from a diverse community in England.
Short-term workers are inspired to share the good news after experiencing opportunities on outreach in Turkey.
The Kid's 'n' Things team visited two churches to run five-day long holiday clubs, with the theme of “Lionheart and the Great Wild West Adventure”.