Helvetica or Bodoni? Photo, illustration or graphic? Colour or grayscale? Print or digital?
Invest your skills and creativity in producing print and digital media to fit the culture of diverse people groups throughout Eurasia. Do what you love, knowing you are helping to share God’s truth in the heart language of those who have few Christian resources available.
Join OM EAST, based near Vienna, and play a key role in bringing hope to least reached groups around the world.
Graphic Designer’s responsibilities:
• Design book covers, booklets, flyers, logos and media designs that are appropriate for the focus culture and communicate the desired message.
• Layout books and eBooks with a pleasing arrangement of text, image and space.
• Layout text in a range of languages, including minority dialects.
• Produce design for content of websites.
• Collaborate with OM EAST partners.
• Meet deadlines of projects
• There is the possibility of producing illustrations as needed.
Graphic Designer’s knowledge, skills and experience:
• Background and experience in design.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Good attention to detail and an eye for design.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
As soon as possible
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.
“We can learn from the rapid spread of Jesus’ message,” says Palin. “It is simple – humanly speaking the only way to see a rapid growth of Jesus followers among the least reached is for Jesus followers to move in their midst, just as Jesus did: “…the word became flesh and dwelt among them.” Let us go where there are no Jesus followers.”
A widow discovers grace, value and respect through a women's group but loses her community due to the coronavirus quarantine.