- Work with Field Leaders and CSOs in order to ensure development and implementation of Child Safety Policies within the area
- Provide and participate in training sessions in order to maintain a high standard of Child safety response within the area
- Build relationships with other Child safety workers in order to share resources and develop expertise
- Participate in Child safety inquiries in order to facilitate a timely and transparent response process
- Good practice of the Christian faith
- Pioneered and detailed work
- Willing to go extra miles and positive attitude
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Spanish (or willing to learn)
- Computer skills (Word, especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to take the initiative
- Cultural/Emotional intelligence
As soon as possible
Miembros de la tripulación del Logos Hope describen su experiencia compartiendo el amor de Dios en las calles de Latinoamérica.
Crewmembers from Logos Hope describe what it’s like to share God’s love with those they meet on the streets of Latin America.
Balboa, Panama :: Konferenz von Missionsgesellschaften aus ganz Lateinamerika findet an Bord der Logos Hope statt
Balboa, Panama :: Logos Hope hosts a gathering of mission organisations from across Latin America.
Martin (Argentina) wasn’t sure whether short-term missions was his idea or God’s—until he went on an unforgettable 14-day outreach to Panama.
Balboa, Panama :: Schiffsmitarbeiter bringen jungen Müttern unter den Stammesleuten das Nähen bei und spenden der Gemeinschaft Nähmaschinen