Do you have a heart for the Turkish people and discipling others? You will work with an existing team in a growing Turkish language church in London. You will be part of a team providing a church community that cares for the spiritual needs of the Turkish speakers who live in London.
- Desire to see people transformed by the Gospel
- Have experience in pastoral situations
- Willingness to serve the Turkish language community: Turks, Kurds, Bulgarians, Cypriots
- Knowledge of their culture or eagerness to learn more
- Speak Turkish and secondly English
- Love the people and pray for them
You will be joining a team already working among the Turkish speaking community in London. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Pastoral ministry and teaching
- Building relationships across the Turkish speaking Christian community
- Helping believers grow towards maturity
Ideally you would be part of the church leadership team and able to network with other Turkish focused ministries so that discipleship is maximised. Pastoral experience in a cross-cultural or immigrant church would be beneficial. We are seeking to help the church be self-sufficient so the training and identification of believer’s gifting will be important, as you seek to work your way out of the role.
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Rachel reaches out to Arabs through a mums and toddlers group based in her community in England.
Years of consistent Christ-centred community allow an OM worker to develop friendships with Pakistani women and study the Bible with them.
For the Kurdish people, the future is uncertain. But the gospel message that believers want to share with them is one of overwhelming hope.
God uses a bold husband and wife team to be His witness among Somali people everywhere.
The Friendship Centre is a central hub and meeting place for people from a diverse community in England.
Short-term workers are inspired to share the good news after experiencing opportunities on outreach in Turkey.