You have experience with international finance and want to use your skills in international missions. Why not consider getting involved with international accounting and risk management?
Become part of a team of internal auditors establishing the major risks internationally in the organisation and working closely with the local staff in each country. Help us improve our auditing standards and be part of making a significant impact in peoples' lives in this crucial support role.
* Minimum of 5 years work experience in auditing, accounting, or finance.
* A proven track record of experience in conducting audits, including writing of reports, reporting to senior management of results, and the tracking and follow-up of findings.
* A proven record of risk assessment and mitigation.
* Experience in reporting to a Senior Manager and senior leadership of an organisation
* A proven ability to work successfully in a multi-cultural environment
* Proven ability to work on a team or independently, and remotely
* An ability to achieve buy-in to proposed ideas both from leadership as well as other staff
* Demonstrates an ability to live a healthy life balance
* Spiritual maturity and leadership
* Unwavering integrity
* High emotional and cultural intelligence
Training: Will receive full training in all aspects of OM International Finances as well as in audit procedures.
As soon as possible
As OM EAST plan to expand their print and digital media ministry, they are preparing for a number of changes in the year ahead.
OM Ministry Leader, Lenna Lidstone, discusses how to use Discovery Bible Studies to see vibrant communities of Jesus Followers among the least reached.
For many Nenets in Arctic Russia, reindeer are their life, their source of food, clothes, transport and shelter. Field worker ES longs for the Nenets to know Jesus, the true source of life.
OM Director's Update from Lawrence Tong
Stephan discusses how new communities of Jesus followers become a witness to the transforming power of the gospel and make a tangible and sustainable difference in their societies.
OM Director's Update from Lawrence Tong, International Director