Exists to support the Internal Audit and Risk Manager in providing to management internal audit reports and administrative support for the department
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in OM with an emphasis in finance, accounting and with PETRA, Open PETRA or XLedger.
* Exceptional organisational skills and an eye for detail
* Excellent administrative skills
* Ability to work remotely and with minimal direction
* Technical competencies Proficient in Excel, especially in creating tools using Excel, plus Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication, reporting and people support
Confident, outgoing, takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
As soon as possible
As OM EAST plan to expand their print and digital media ministry, they are preparing for a number of changes in the year ahead.
OM Ministry Leader, Lenna Lidstone, discusses how to use Discovery Bible Studies to see vibrant communities of Jesus Followers among the least reached.
For many Nenets in Arctic Russia, reindeer are their life, their source of food, clothes, transport and shelter. Field worker ES longs for the Nenets to know Jesus, the true source of life.
OM Director's Update from Lawrence Tong
Stephan discusses how new communities of Jesus followers become a witness to the transforming power of the gospel and make a tangible and sustainable difference in their societies.
OM Director's Update from Lawrence Tong, International Director