The mobilising role exists to mobilise Jesus followers to live and work among the least reached in an authentic manner. We do this by inspiring, connecting & equipping these Jesus-followers to and for God's mission.
Key Result Areas:
- Inspire people from all walks of life toward God’s Mission
- Connect Jesus-followers and their faith communities to God's Mission and help facilitate equipping opportunities along the way
- Effective and timely follow-up of inquiries and applications to join OM
- Effective administration
Minimum preferred requirements
- Has previous cross-cultural missions or field experience, preferably with OM.
- Good communication skills – able to speak in public, comfortable dealing with people.
- Good interpersonal relational skills - able to connect with individuals and grow meaningful relationships.
- Knowledge of the global missions scene and missions trends
- Have gone through or is committed to attend the following 2 missions awareness courses: MMT and Kairos; International Policy Manual; OM South Africa Application process; OM South Africa Interviewing & screening process
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
Confident, takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches
As soon as possible
Vinitha and her husband help young people hear from God on two questions: 'who am I?' and 'what am I here for?'
God believed in Esther when nobody else did, turning her life around and calling her to serve Him in missions.
The Schmidt family learnt that the experiences on this journey with God to—and in—Lesotho have been far more valuable to them than all the comforts of the world.
It’s been a while since we first started on this adventure together….It’s been good and I’m thankful for this opportunity, but there are a few things I wish you had told me before I boarded that first plane. So I’m writing you this letter with the hope that the next person to join you will know some of these things beforehand. And that those already with you will know that they are not alone.”
Ride2Transform allows teams on two wheels to pedal far and wide, praying and sharing the love of Christ in least reached areas in Europe and Africa.
“The new year is here,” says Renette. “The world tells us to make new year’s resolutions and nothing is wrong with doing that. Let’s not just look to the new year, let’s remember and celebrate the past year.”