Key contributor in developing and ensuring the effective implementation and management of projects in Cambodia and the smooth running of the office.
1. Spiritually mature Christian – with spiritual vitality and high moral standards
2. A big heart for reaching out to the Least Reached peoples of Cambodia
3. A passion for Christian development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the suffering poor
4. Passion and experience to engage with youths through sports and other activities
5. Passion and experience in coordination and administrative roles
6. Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team, and with a servant attitude
7. Willingness to undertake a full course of language study in Khmer (1 year)
As soon as possible
OM MTI worker Sokhem shares his testimony of leaving Buddhism to follow Jesus.
OMer Joelma (Brazil) answers questions about her life and ministry in Cambodia.
Abuse, alcohol, drugs, gangs and poverty are the daily realities for many in the slums. Many arrive at OM MTI looking for food, safety, conversation, advise and help.
OM makes a difference in Cambodian slums by providing physical aid and sharing the Word of God.
OM intentionally disciples Cambodian staff so that they, in turn, can disciple others.
One young teenager with HIV receives physical help and education from OM while learning about Jesus, his ultimate source of hope.