Help us communicate about what God is doing in Austria and beyond. Be part of not only informing people but helping them to pray, give and go as God has called them to. Come and join our communications team and become part of God’s work in Austria.
You will work as part of a team and help producing publications (paper and digital) to inform people about what God is doing and how they can be part of it. Depending on your talents your job could include all or some of the following:
• writing stories (in German and/or English) about what God is doing through OM Austria
• writing/compiling our monthly prayer update (in English and German) and sending it out (in time)
• writing articles for our quarterly magazine
• proofreading any of our publications
• taking care of the mailing of publications
• managing Facebook, creating new posts, keeping information up to date
As soon as possible
As long as possible
In partnership with local churches, a team shared the good news of Easter through music with all kinds of people in Austria.
Building relationships with Muslims and sharing about the good news of Jesus in the city of Graz, Austria during the Building Bridges Experience outreach.
Easter is a popular time for outreaches in Europe. Stories from last year inspire this year's team.
Finn und Naomi, workers at Building Bridges in Linz and Traun, give us insight into their experiences and encounters with migrants.
"The Lord gave me a verse out of Isaiah 50:5...I started to understand that I had a lot to give, and that God’s ways for me might lead me differently than I had thought," said OMer Evelyn.
“It is wonderful and we are very grateful to God that we can live here,” Javid said. “Finally we have found a place where we can live our faith in Jesus in peace."