Are you gifted at administration and organisation, and have an interest in training and the spiritual and vocational development of young people? Could you work as part of an international team whose objective is to equip and inspire people that join our training programmes?
As Training Team Administrator you would be responsible for the administration of the Training Department. This would include producing schedules, liaising with other departments, maintaining up-to-date records, helping produce materials and resources, connecting with outside trainers, attending planning meetings and supervising some of the practical aspects of the training participants.
This job could be done in conjunction with…
· Administrative skills
· Attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills
· Organisational skills
· Good IT ability
· Happy to work as part of a busy international team
· English language and either German or willingness to learn German
Core tasks include:
· To liaise with Programme leader to produce final version of Training and Outreach schedules
· To remind trainers of their commitments, particularly outside trainers.
· To coordinate production and recording of certificates.
· To maintain and update the filing system of the training department, both paper and electronic
· To liaise with Finance department to organise participant monies
· To produce materials and resources for participants including their binders, manuals, class photocopies, outcomes, evaluations etc
· Maintain copies of weekly team reports
· Maintain up-to date SOPs for all relevant areas of the Training team
· To take minutes at training team meetings
· To liaise with the catering and household departments, communicating participant numbers at the mill.
· Work on specific projects as time allows and in consultation with programme leader
· To arrange an honorarium for outside trainers where necessary.
· Ensure participants complete their assignments
As soon as possible
Doron's experience on Logos Hope shows him God's faithfulness and uncovers leadership abilities he is using today in a new role.
How prayer shaped the history of OM and how important prayer still is today.
Wie Gebet OM geprägt hat und wie wichtig Gebet bis heute ist
TeenStreet: Teens designed, assembled and painted individual toys, topped with solar-panelled propellers, to be given to refugee children, along with a gospel message.
Entering the TeenStreet (TS) ArtZone feels like stepping into a beautiful art gallery. Inspiration erupts from the tables and walls. For the artists, it’s truly a special place to paint, craft, build—create!
Made in the image of an unendingly creative God, creativity is a part of who we are.
TeenStreet Europe is pretty international, but the global TeenStreet network stretches even further around the world.