Manage OM Caribbean's partner database and process donations into our system.
Our team across the Caribbean is involved in a variety of ministries. Central to our thinking/philosophy is our belief that only the gospel changes people and communities. As Jesus Christ transforms the hearts of Jamaicans, churches grow, communities change, and believers grow in their desire to see Christ glorified among the nations. We do tasks, we do ministry, we do development and our passion behind all of this is knowing Jesus Christ and desiring to make Him known. If this is you, then we want to talk with you about the serious possibility of you joining our team.
1. Manage OM Caribbean’s partner database
2. Process donations into our computer program
3. Handle day-to-day donor and receipt enquiries
4. Send thank you letters and donation receipts to donors
5. Able to work remotely if desired
1. OM core values internalized
2. Attention to detail
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Responsible, understands the financial processes
4. Able to work independently and a self-starter
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Loving our Muslim neighbours is an opportunity and privilege.
“As I’ve stood in long immigration lines at airports or experienced lengthy delays, I’ve caught myself thinking about the impact of my attitude,” shared OMer Nicole. “When I’m impatient and annoyed, that’s what the people around me see—that’s how I’m representing my life as a Jesus follower.”
Facebook People of OM
Einen Einführungsartikel für die kommenden Artikel, die von der Geschichte und Vielfältigkeit von OM reden und zum 60-jährigen Jubiläum publiziert werden.
Ships :: Große Besucherzahlen beim jährlichen Schnäppchenmarkt in der OM Ships-Bücherzentrale in Florence, South Carolina, zeigt, dass Bücher weiterhin wichtig sind
The Freedom Climb becomes The Freedom Challenge to include more women in a movement to raise awareness, prayer and funds to combat slavery.