Use your special ability to co-ordinate, inspire and motivate through our internal and external communication providing a high standard of service to our stakeholders/partners and contribute towards our vision for the least reached.
As the Communications Co-ordinator, you will be responsible to:
• Ensure that enquiries and other e-mails to the ‘info’ account are dealt with effectively to provide high standards of ‘customer service’.
• Ensure that external and internal resources are coordinated, collated, shared and distributed appropriately to facilitate internal communication and engagement with the ministry externally.
• Assist in planning and administration for events in order to contribute to the smooth delivery of event initiatives for partners and potential partners.
• Maintain integrity and actuality of statistics database to ensure accurate records are being kept.
• Provide supporting information to assist in projects and initiatives across the division.
Here are some aspects of the skill set required:
• Knowledge of OM Ships ministry, context, organisation and structure
• Understanding of sensitivity of OM Ships/GBA Ships identities, Communications Department best practices for the role, OM ships handbook, knowledge of German an advantage.
• Computer literate, some knowledge of databases and web-based applications
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Matt uses his skills behind the scenes in personnel, helping others get where God wants them to go.
Loving our Muslim neighbours is an opportunity and privilege.
“As I’ve stood in long immigration lines at airports or experienced lengthy delays, I’ve caught myself thinking about the impact of my attitude,” shared OMer Nicole. “When I’m impatient and annoyed, that’s what the people around me see—that’s how I’m representing my life as a Jesus follower.”
Facebook People of OM
Einen Einführungsartikel für die kommenden Artikel, die von der Geschichte und Vielfältigkeit von OM reden und zum 60-jährigen Jubiläum publiziert werden.
Ships :: Große Besucherzahlen beim jährlichen Schnäppchenmarkt in der OM Ships-Bücherzentrale in Florence, South Carolina, zeigt, dass Bücher weiterhin wichtig sind