Do you like organizing and networking? Then we have a great opportunity for you in Italy!
In this position as Mission Mobiliser you will be in contact with Italians who are interested in joining missions. You can help match them to the opportunity that fits them best, be in contact with their sending church and lead them through the application process. Also, when there are people interested in joining OM Italia longer term, you will be the person who leads this process.
1. Recruitment - Lead the recruitment process in order to achieve a good fit between recruits and ministries in the field.
2. Placement - Oversee the application and preparation process in order to ensure applicants are sent or received to the OM world effectively.
3. Administration - Gather and maintain personnel records in order to provide accurate, appropriate information and support to OM’ers and leadership.
4. Networking - Develop good relationships with people, churches and organisations in order to work together effectively in mobilizing.
- You are spiritually mature and have a heart to serve
- You have a heart for missions and mobilizing
- You have strong administrative skills
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- You are a team player who can also work independently
- You are pro-active in your efforts to mobilize
- You like to be the connection between applicants, fields and other mission partners
- You have good judgment and discretion with people and information
- You have a knowledge of Italian or are committed to learn it by attending a language school
All team members of OM Italia are, besides their main roles, involved in different local ministries and actively involved in a local church. There are also opportunities to take part in camps and outreaches around Italy.
As soon as possible
“Aren’t there enough churches in Italy?” Not to reach the 50,000 people in Pisa, says OM team, who plants La Torre.
Ride2Transform allows teams on two wheels to pedal far and wide, praying and sharing the love of Christ in least reached areas in Europe and Africa.
A new church in Pisa puts the gospel at the centre of everything and has committed to reaching its neighbours, especially young people and students.
OM Italy organised an art exhibition in December in Pisa to illustrate the issues of personal freedom and highlight sexual trafficking and their role in helping victims.
By providing holistic care and support to victims of human trafficking, OM hopes to lead them to freedom in Christ.
The team in Fucecchio, near Pisa puts on their first English Sports camp after a year of local ministry through an after school programme.