1. Encourage and facilitate the participants to seek for God’s calling
2. Build relationship with local churches in the North ThailandThis is the second time of organising the Sawasdee Chiang Rai mission trip. By the grace of God, we could reach out the least-reached tribal group in the area and the participants of last year have had a very insightful experience while serving in a cross-cultural environment. They could even lead the worship singing Thai songs.
Available for: Singles Couples Groups
1. Knowing God and Yourself
- Guidance on knowing the vocation of life will be introduced in daily basis.
2. Experiencing Missionary life
- The major ministry will be teaching English in a local government supported christian school
- All participants are required to learn Thai, which will be conducted by local Thai staff from the education centre
- All participants are required to follow the daily schedule same as the students living in dormitory
- Mission-oriented visits to nearby villages and churches will be arranged
Christians who are willing to learn in a cross-cultureal environment and seek for God's calling in his/her life. The participants must be recommended by his/her pastor of home church.
Accommodation would be basic and in the school area.
Food would be provided by the school. We need to know in advance of any special dietary requirements. (vegetarian, gluten-free, food allergies etc)
Please make your own flight arrangement. We will pick you up only in Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) on the arrival date.
Please See "Travel".
Average good health is required, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance
Purpose of the trip is tourist. Please check with your own Home Office for VISA exemption or check http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/changes-visa-exempt.php for reference.
Please contact your Home Office for further information .
All prices do not include airfare