Area Personnel Officer: Ecuador
Are you a people-oriented person and do you like to support and help ministries? This opportunity might be something for you. Operation Mobilisation (OM) Latin America, the organisational umbrella for the different OM fields in Latin America, is looking for someone to take on the role of Area Personnel Officer.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Commitment Length: 2-3 years (Full Time)
People management has become more and more important within OM, in order to help people and the organisation grow. OM Latin America therefore is in need of someone who is willing to coordinate the care and development for the people working with OM in twelve countries in the area and facilitate support for the field personnel officers.
- A strong relationship with Jesus Christ
- Self motivated, punctual and enjoying administrative work
- A people minded person who likes to talk with and take care of others
- Ability to handle personal information confidentially
- Good management skills in order to identify needs in the fields and in OM International
- A good level of written communication in English
- Preferably speaking Spanish or being willing to learn the language
- Willing to join one of the local offices in Latin America
Please note: all jobs/opportunities on this site are unsalaried. Most people joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.