Will you be the Vehicle Fleet Coordinator/Mechanic to look after our fleet of 20 plus vehicles? You will be responsible for the regular maintenance of the fleet as well as any associated paper work (such as insurances, and scheduling repairs). If you have mechanic experience, have practical and organizational skills, and pleasant and effective people skills, we would love for you to be part of our team.
All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Maintaining safety inspections, and insurance
- Recording scheduled car maintenance
- Weekly vehicle maintenance
- Coordinating all new team road training
- Connect with local volunteers for events occurring at Lacken House
- Mechanic experience is essential
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Comfortable driving on the left side and on narrow roads
- Heavy duty (vehicles with a people carrying capacity of 15) driver’s license is preferable
- Knowledge on Microsoft office including, Excel, Word, and Outlook or willingness to learn.
- Pleasant and effective people skills
As soon as possible
Aline shares her thoughts on what it's like being on the mission field in our current times.
At the end of 2020, after almost nine years in the role, Alastair steps down as Field Leader of OM in Ireland. As this chapter comes to an end, Alastair looks back on his journey.
After completing the MDT programme, Cody felt called to stay in Ireland, serving with a local partner church.
The Bailie family serve with their local church as part of OM in Ireland's Philippian Project.
“Road ends are there for a reason,” says Hannah. “Otherwise, we would forever be on the same track and never experience so many of the wonderful adventures and lessons in life. Without road ends, you’d probably never take the time to glance back and see where you came from.”
In 2008, OM Ireland purchased Lacken House to be their headquarters. Ten years and hundreds of people later, the team continues to minister from the heart of Ireland.