- lead the placement process for those joining OM Italia
- ensure that new workers are sufficiently prepared to join the field
- work with the team and field leader and other member care staff to ensure appropriate care is provided for all personnel
- comply with OM personnel policy and agreed best practice
- assist in making personnel needs known by writing and posting job descriptions
- work with others to promote excellence in OM's overall recruiting, placement, management, training, and care of personnel
- Able to connect with people, a good networker
- Good administrative skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Commitment to learn Italian and become part of the local community
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Willingness to serve on a multi-cultural team
- Good judgment and discretion with people and information
- Cares deeply for people and has a vision to see the personnel ministry fit into the larger mandate of the Great Commission
As soon as possible
“Tomorrow marks one year of living in Italy. Who would have guessed that I would spend it locked inside, allowed out only to get groceries?” says Christine. “The whole country of Italy has come to a halt. The government is doing a great job of taking necessary measures and encouraging people to hang on just a little longer because “Insieme ce la faremo" (together we will make it)!”
Un italiano que está compartiendo apasionadamente el amor de Jesús con las personas en su país de origen.
A native Italian feels called to share Jesus' love with people in his own country, many of whom know of Jesus but do not understand His love.
“Aren’t there enough churches in Italy?” Not to reach the 50,000 people in Pisa, says OM team, who plants La Torre.
Ride2Transform allows teams on two wheels to pedal far and wide, praying and sharing the love of Christ in least reached areas in Europe and Africa.
A new church in Pisa puts the gospel at the centre of everything and has committed to reaching its neighbours, especially young people and students.