Across OM, we have a strong need for individuals gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure that outreaches, meetings and programmes operate with efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organising people and events is accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. If this describes how God has wired you, consider here how you can use your administrative gifts to see more vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
- day to day practical running of the OM office.
- assisting with record keeping and regular updating of personnel information.
- ensuring office supplies are controlled and restocked when necessary
- ensuring hospitality is provided for visitors.
- assisting the Field leader and assistant team leader with day-to-day administrative duties.
We need people who:
- Have administrative skills and ability to handle standard IT applications (Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Are flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- there will be opportunities to join in evangelism opportunities during quieter times in the office.
As soon as possible
God carries missionary friends through ‘a dark night of the soul’ in Hungary.
OM's new field leader in Hungary shares his journey in missions and his heart for establishing vibrant communities of Jesus followers.
OMer Patrick shares his biggest takeaways from serving in sports ministry in Hungary for two years.
A group of young Swiss Christians use small, practical acts of service to share Christ’s love with families in need in Hungary.
Hungarian students learn about dating, sex and marriage during a Bus4Life visit.
Two young Hungarians share about their experiences serving abroad with OM on Logos Hope and in the UK.