Teach our leaders’ children in small classes and invest in first-hand cultural experiences as you visit port cities around the world. Being a member of the on-board community you will receive spiritual input, while living in an international community and being involved in community activities both on-board and onshore. We are looking for qualified and flexible early years and primary teachers to join the school team, working with children within the 3-11 year age-range.
Working with the School on board you will be expected to:
• Be a passionate and dedicated teacher who cares for and teaches the children who live on board the Logos Hope with their families.
• Plan and deliver learning opportunities for these children within the Logos Hope School and work collaboratively with the other teachers in whole school activities
• Teachers with a current, official teaching qualification needed.
• Ability to teach mixed-age groups in subjects spanning the UK’s Early Years and National Curriculum Schemes of Work.
• Flexibility to work with different classes according to the teaching vacancies on board..
• Experience is an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English is essential.
• Motivation to live in a close cross-cultural environment and a commitment to teamwork are essential pre-requisites for this position.
Schiffe:: Erstmalig gibt es eine Erste Ingenieurin auf einem OM-Schiff. Sie erzählt, wie es dazu kam, dass sie Gott mit ihren Begabungen dient.
Ships :: OM Ships' pioneering female First Engineer shares her journey of serving God with her skills.
“It was five years ago that I ran through the flag tunnel in South Korea and entered the Logos Hope ship for the first time,” remembers Camila. “My heart was beating fast and my mouth was dry. I carried a suitcase full of clothes and pictures of the people I would miss. I also carried with me many dreams and things I wanted to achieve in those first two years—professional dreams, sentimental dreams, material dreams—all of which came from the desires of my heart.”
Schiffe :: Eine Schiffsmitarbeiterin aus Osteuropa erzählt von ihrer Zeit auf der Logos Hope
Ships :: A volunteer from Eastern Europe shares the story of her time serving on Logos Hope.
Este año se celebra el décimo aniversario del barco Logos Hope. Pero, ¿conocés toda la historia detrás del ministerio de los barcos de Operación Movilización? Seguí leyendo para descubrir su increíble travesía.