Do you like to work with people and encourage them to work for God? OM Costa Rica is looking for someone to coordinate short term mission trips, church teams and Mission outreaches in Costa Rica, such as medical brigades, practical work and children’s ministry amongst the indigenous communities and ministry in general.
The team would like to welcome an enthusiastic Christian with a flexible mentality and willingness to work with different kinds of people, involving the local volunteers and other short term groups from outside Costa Rica, which will require good communication with OM offices from around the world to recruit and promote events.
- Have a strong relationship with Jesus.
- Being self-motivated, punctual, creative and a good team player.
- Somebody with a positive attitude with endurance and patience.
- Willingness to travel in rural areas.
- Ability to setup new ministry programs and with good administrations and organizational skills.
- Speaking Spanish or has a least mid-level of Spanish and/or willingness to continue to learn the language. Also preferably speaking English.
- Willing to work with local churches, pastors and leaders.
- Understanding of Western and Latin culture.
- Work under pressure.
- Good approach to mentor and lead foreign young people, as well as local volunteers.
- Apply creative evangelism, like going to the streets, working with homeless, children, or young people; as well as planning adventurous ministry to make a good use of the country´s touristic and tropical parts.
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Die Beschränkungen des Coronavirus schneiden Eingeborenen-Gemeinschaften von Städten ab und hindern das OM-Team daran, zu ihrem zweiten Einsatzort zu reisen.
Las restricciones del coronavirus han aislado a las comunidades indígenas de la ciudad y evitan que el equipo de OM pueda viajar a su segunda base ministerial.
Coronavirus restrictions cut off indigenous communities from the city and prevent the OM team from travelling to their second ministry base.
Miembros de la tripulación del Logos Hope describen su experiencia compartiendo el amor de Dios en las calles de Latinoamérica.
Crewmembers from Logos Hope describe what it’s like to share God’s love with those they meet on the streets of Latin America.
Josué lo tenía todo: un buen trabajo, una casa amueblada y su propia motocicleta. Y entonces Dios le pidió que lo dejara todo y que confiase en Él.