Have you been working in finances and now want to use your knowledge and skills for ministry? If so, OM Costa Rica invites you to join our team to be the field finance officer.
Your duties will include providing accurate and sufficient financial information to the field leader in order to make ministry decisions, and to provide a measure of accountability in finance on the field and for OM internationally.
- Manage bank accounts
- Gift recording and receipting
- Maintaining supporting documents and filing
- Maintain general ledger
- Pay bills
- Deal with foreign currency
- Finances dealing with personnel changes
- Projects and short term outreaches
- Monetary transfers
- International Clearing House (ICH)
- Stewardship reports
- Home office statement of account (HOSA)
- Month end reporting and close
- Year end close
- An eye for detail to perform various accounting, administrative and bookkeeping tasks.
- Able to produce financial reports and budgets.
- Finance training or previous experience is helpful, but a willingness to learn is crucial.
- Servant hearted person.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with accounting information.
- Ministry involvement: be actively involved in team life and in other ministries that the field has.
As soon as possible
Crewmembers from Logos Hope describe what it’s like to share God’s love with those they meet on the streets of Latin America.
Josué lo tenía todo: un buen trabajo, una casa amueblada y su propia motocicleta. Y entonces Dios le pidió que lo dejara todo y que confiase en Él.
Josué had it all—a good job, a furnished home and his own motorcycle. Then God asked him to give it all up and trust Him.
Para Roberto Ramírez de Costa Rica, servir a Dios en misiones ha sido un paso de fe tras otro. Perdió su trabajo, su estabilidad financiera e incluso a su prometida, pero ganó mucho más.
For Roberto Ramirez, serving God in missions has been one step of faith after another.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica :: Ein Wartungsteam von der Logos Hope renovierte Dach und Wasserversorgung eines alten Hauses, nachdem es mitbekam, in welchem Zustand sich das Haus von María Peña befand