Albania needs someone who is passionate about evangelism and enjoys motivating people to serve and be involved in mission.
The evangelical church in Albania is just 0.5% of the population. Many people have not heard of Jesus and the church needs help to spread the Good News. There are people and churches around the world that want to come to Albania. You could be the link that brings these together.
The short-term mission coordinator role has three parts:
1. Together with OM and church leaders, find places that need teams to come.
2. Communicate the needs, find teams, provide information, etc.
3. Plan and lead or oversee the teams while they are in Albania, encouraging people to find their place within the short-term team as well as their part in long-term mission.
- A love and passion for Jesus and people
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Good organisational, administrative and leadership skills
- Experience in planning activities
- Able to speak and communicate well in English
- Willing to learn Albanian
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Enjoy traveling and meeting new people
As soon as possible
Aneli, una fisioterapeuta mexicana entregó la comodidad de su hogar, su trabajo y la proximidad a su familia para usar sus habilidades profesionales para servir a personas con necesidades especiales en Albania. Su plan parecía haberse frenado con la pandemia del coronavirus hasta que Dio abrió una puerta para que ella pudiera compartir Su amor en una manera hermosa inesperada.
Aneli, a Mexican physiotherapist, gave up her comfortable home, job, and being close to family to use her professional skills to reach out to special needs people in Albania. Her plans seem to come to a halt with the coronavirus pandemic, however, until God opens the door for her to share His love in a beautiful, unplanned way.
Whitney, a talented singer and musician from the US, is using her skills to show God’s love and spread His glory through teaching Albanian musicians.
When Christine feels God telling her 'more missions,' her initial two-year commitment turns into long-term ministry among the Roma people.
After the Transform 2019 conference, outreach teams were sent out to different parts of Greece, and to Romania, Albania and Turkey. This report gives a glimpse of what they experienced.
An Albanian man's heart is forever changed after suffering a heart attack and meeting Jesus in his recuperation.