Would you like to be involved in reaching out and serving the least reached people/children in the Philippines using your skills in administration? Why not consider serving as a Personal Assistant for the National Director of OM Philippines. There will also be opportunities for involvement in the different local ministries.
We are looking for someone who
- is passionate to serve the Lord
- will be be based in Cebu but is willing to travel
- is personable able to speak to people from all walks of life.
- has very good level of spoken and written English.
- is computer literate and is familiar with social media.
- will be able to run the office efficiently.
- can handle communications promptly and efficiently.
- is able to take initiative and has good organizing skills.
- be able to schedule the National Director's meetings and have them documented and organized.
You will be helping the National director with her administrative work and this involves replying to emails, help document meetings, contacting people and confirming meetings with relevant people, and help with travel scheduling and booking.
From: As soon as possible to End Commitment (Full Time)
As soon as possible
Young Filipinos participate in OM Philippines Alternative Learning System, a learning institution for those who have dropped out of school or failed their exams.
OM responded to the needs of people affected by Typhoon Vinta, relying on military accompaniment to reach the location and deliver aid.
After over 10 years of praying, the Philippines had its first-ever TeenStreet!
One hundred Filipino teens, aged 12-18 are expected to come to the five-day event of fun, learning and life-changing encounters in Cebu.
A short term missions training programme in the Philippines taught participants more about God as well as ministry.
OM Philippines send staff to assess the earthquake damages in Surigao City and provide needed disaster relief training.