We have a critical need for someone who loves numbers AND loves Jesus. We need a servant-hearted person who has a heart for stewarding ministry finances and has strong accounting skills. In this key role, you will help OM Norway impact the kingdom of God by providing custodial accountability for the office financial transactions. Join us and use your skills for God's glory.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience required. Formal education preferred, but relevant experience is also acceptable.
- Handle security sensitive information.
- Serve as an integral part of our office team and ministry.
- Commit to a local church membership.
- Willing to learn Norwegian
- Training in office finance procedures provided
- All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- General ledger, accounting, payroll and budget preparation
- Produce financial reports
- This is an unsalaried, support raising position.
As soon as possible
People of OM- Facebook Feature HuiMin Kim
Norwegen :: Shura aus Ecuador nutzt die seltene Chance und erklärt in ihrer Muttersprache das Evangelium
Norway :: A rare chance to speak her native tongue gives gives Shura (Ecuador) a chance to share the Gospel.
In January 2013, OM Norway and Norwegian Naval Training Agency agreed on internship programme for deckhands and motormen on board MV Logos Hope.
OM Norway Field Leader Willy Andre Meberg expresses condolences and prayer for the people of Norway.