As an IT officer, your focus will be on maintaining information technology for all employees in the area, and enable all departments to fulfill their duties efficiently and effectively. You’ll also provide support for production staff, and technical assistance for software deployments.
Secure staff devices according to IT policies.
2. Staff security training
Train staff in security practises so company data can remain private and secure.
3. Hardware and software management
Maintain and upgrade devices and software according to IT policies.
Ensure reliable and consistent backups within OM standards and suited to each field’s circumstances.
5. Office 365
Provide assistance to fields to maximize productivity by using Office 365.
6. Represent IT concerns to Area IT Officer (AITO)
Relate to Area IT officer in order to report/represent IT concerns.
Minimum preferred requirements
· OM core values internalized
· In-depth knowledge of computer systems
· Ability describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to analyse and evaluate network and system performance
· Organized and attentive to detail
· Able to communicate in English
· Able to learn and navigate new technologies (Windows, Linux, Mac, Web design or development skills would be an advantage)
· Patience in working with users
· IT or Computer Science Degree, or equivalent is preferred
As soon as possible
Daniel und Christine beten für Hunderte von Menschen in einem Land auf der Arabischen Halbinsel und überbringen denjenigen, die in Angst leben, Gottes Frieden.
Andy's passion for prayer is at the heart of his and his family's life living in the Middle East.
DJ and Christine pray for hundreds of people in a Gulf Arab country, providing God's peace to those living in fear.
Maria cares for coronavirus patients and prays for them to find peace in the middle of a global medical crisis.
Maria, a midwife, is moved to the COVID-19 ward during the coronavirus pandemic and has opportunities to talk with people and pray for them.
For Sophie, finding new friends sometimes means driving three hours into the desert and bumping over sand dunes in the back of a truck.