Be at the centre of a worldwide Afghan ministry, working closely with a multi-cultural team seeking to fulfill God's great commission! You will work alongside Afghans and other colleagues, overseeing office administrative responsibilities. Any skill or experience in computer support and / or audio recording would be helpful as you help to reach team goals together. As a "people person", you'll be able to develop our staff and network to grow this Afghan-centred team.”
1. Coordinate - Serve as an organizing hub to promote efficiency and good communication
2. Administration - Manage a variety of details to promote efficiency and development
3. Assist - Provide assistance to the various departments to increase team capacity
4. Reporting - Provide accurate information to leadership
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• Exceptional organizational skills and eye for detail
• Excellent administrative skills
• Strong eye for efficiency
• Good relational skills with co-workers
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
• Team player, interested in other cultures, confident, takes initiative, cares about people,
As soon as possible
Facebook Feature- Tami Zacharias
It matters not if we are from 200 countries; we are one in Christ and shall be for eternity. OMNI-team member Greg Kernaghan about ‘globalisation’.
“The climb has taken me far beyond the mountain,” says Canadian Freedom Climber Denise Heppner, who knows that helping even one person makes a difference.
After 23 years of reaching out to refugees and immigrants in Germany, one OM couple have relocated to Canada to continue their ministry.