Many ministries in OM are looking for qualified ESL/TESOL English teachers to work toward the purpose of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached. Some of these teaching opportunities involve building relationships with a particular people group, while others involve equipping missions workers for future ministry. If you are a self-motivated teacher who enjoys a new challenge and wants to work toward the purpose of reaching those who have never heard the gospel before, consider using your skills with OM. Participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
We are looking for passionate people to teach another language to Salvadorians, mentor the new generation of followers of Jesus to preach the Gospel among the least reached and also share the Gospel with non-Christians.
- Qualified as teacher of the language you want to teach.
- Experience teaching languages as foreign language.
- Ability to teach a class, and give individual tutoring when is required.
- A love and passion for languages.
- Cross-cultural communicative skills.
- Understanding and appreciation of cross-cultural missionary culture.
- Ability to teach mission related topics.
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team.
- People oriented person.
- A strong desire to see the Salvadorian church sending more workers to where Christ is not known.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Basic computer skills
As soon as possible
Crewmembers from Logos Hope describe what it’s like to share God’s love with those they meet on the streets of Latin America.
Cuando Raquel de El Salvador estaba en la Universidad, ella comenzó a estudiar japonés. A medida que ella estudiaba el idioma, ella aprendía más sobre Japón y su gente. Luego, Dios puso en el corazón de Raquel el orar por la gente en Japón.
La Union, El Salvador :: Mitarbeiter der Logos Hope stellen einer Gemeinde kreative Methoden vor, mit denen die Teilnehmer Menschen in unterschiedlichen Situationen das Evangelium erklären können
La Union, El Salvador :: Logos Hope volunteers teach a local church creative ways they use to share the gospel with people they meet in various settings.
La Union, El Salvador :: Die Logos Hope spendet 500 Bücher für den Büchereibus, der Literatur in ländliche Regionen von El Salvador bringt
La Union, El Salvador :: Logos Hope donates 500 books to the Bibliobus, a bus which brings literature to rural areas of El Salvador.