If you love people, have strong organizational skills and a desire to lead well, this role could be for you! We need the right person to help us put the right people in the right place at the right time.
Key Result Areas
1. Placement - Oversee the application and preparation process
2. Management - Provide the appropriate oversight to the HR department
3. Administration - Gather and maintain personnel records
4. Networking - Develop good relationships with stakeholders
5. Compliance - Track information and updates, and ensure compliance
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• Cares deeply for people
• Able to work well with others, internally and externally
• Able to understand and implement the complexities of OM policies and practices within the context of current Canadian legislation
• Able to communicate written and spoken English
• Must have administrative ability
• Able to connect people; a good networker
• Able to lead and manage a dispersed team
• Significant experiential knowledge of ministry within OM
As soon as possible
Facebook Feature- Tami Zacharias
It matters not if we are from 200 countries; we are one in Christ and shall be for eternity. OMNI-team member Greg Kernaghan about ‘globalisation’.
“The climb has taken me far beyond the mountain,” says Canadian Freedom Climber Denise Heppner, who knows that helping even one person makes a difference.
After 23 years of reaching out to refugees and immigrants in Germany, one OM couple have relocated to Canada to continue their ministry.