You will mobilise local Christians, individuals, and teams from around the world into short-term missions reaching out to the southern and eastern parts of Romania. While there are many believers and strong evangelical churches in Transylvania, people in the Wallachia, Dobruja and Moldavia areas are still poor and almost unevangelised. You will be part of a church planting team that brings the Gospel to those who don’t yet know how to follow Jesus Christ
• Clear communication skills in person, by email, and over Skype
• Knowledge of English and preferably additional languages
• Willingness to study Romanian
• Organisational and administrative skills
• Readiness to lead
• Flexibility and patience
• Readiness to learn more about the culture through exploration, training, and observation
• Enjoy travelling and meeting new people
As soon as possible
As long as possible
A recap of Bus4Life's ministry in Romania during the summer of 2018.
OM uses an educational programme called KidsGames to share Bible stories in a public school.
MDTe3 students spent almost one month in Romania learning and practising evangelistic methods to be able to reach out to people from other cultures.
Facebook Feature- Aryel Grozav
Surprises await Bus4Life coordinator Esko when visiting a Romanian village: Meeting orphaned girls saved on a visit 26 years ago, and the former Chief of Police from the Communist era.
Rafael Nastase is the field leader of OM Romania. He tells his story and describes the current work of OM Romania.